Friday, May 23, 2014

STEAM CLEANING

Being in a decluttering and cleaning mood, I have just treated myself to a fabulous new gadget, which uses steam for cleaning. I am trying to eliminate the harsh chemicals that are found in cleaning products around the house, as I don't think they can do us any good!  To this end I am now the proud owner of a Hoover Steam, a handheld steamer with attachments. I haven't yet tried them yet as I started with basic steam cleaning and was impressed with the length of time the steam lasted and how effectively it cleaned. The cord is so long that it is only when I attempt to clean the bathroom, I will need an extension. It is easy to use, lightweight, smaller than my electric kettle and takes tap water. Cleaning has become much more fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment