Friday, May 16, 2014

TIME OUT

Not much is getting done in the way of artwork at the moment as I am trying to declutter! I am drowning under a mountain of papers, books and files that I no longer use and am running out of storage space for current materials which have become messy and muddled. This was cluttering my mind and hampering my work so I have taken time out to rectify the situation.

It is quite a job and it is going to take me sometime as I do like to look through everything before it gets thrown away or recycled. It is interesting though, as I keep finding things I had forgotten about!  It also throws up all sorts of decisions about what to throw out and what to keep. Some things, such as the tons of family photographs I have, is a job too big to tackle at the moment with everything else, so all I can do for now is tidy them up.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment