Monday, February 10, 2014

ANNIVERSARY POST

'Garden door' mixed media on paper (30cms x 20cms)
It is a year today that I published my first post. I cannot believe how fast the year has gone by.  I have tried to post blogs as regularly as I can, and try to think of something interesting to say.  A big thank you to all those who have visited, especially those who have come back for more!  

They say an essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail.  I was fearful when I started, as I had not done anything like this before. You are putting yourself and what you do 'out' there for anyone to see. Thankfully, I have had extremely positive feedback and have found my blogspot great motivation to improve my computer skills, experiment with photographs and go on developing my own style. As one door closes another opens - here's to another year of posting blogs and trying to be creative!


No comments:

Post a Comment