Tuesday, December 23, 2014

CHRISTMAS MONTAGE


I put together this montage of Christmas decorations from photographs I took on one of my early morning walks in Shepton Mallet.  This year we have fantastic new silver and red street decorations and new red and blue lights on the large tree in the market place.  My walking companion reckons that in the distance some of the overhead lights look like lacy knickers hanging on a line (see top right photo)!

I wish to thank everybody who has visited my blog.  I have enjoyed sharing some of my ideas and projects during this past year.  A HAPPY CHRISTMAS to you all. Here's hoping that 2015 is going to be a successful and creative year.  I am looking forward to starting another exciting on-line course with Jane Davies early in January.....



No comments:

Post a Comment