Wednesday, April 17, 2013

SHEEP SUPERSTAR



I don't take many photographs of animals - they are usually too far away and I haven't the telephoto lenses necessary,  unlike my friend Dawn.  She takes fabulous wildlife photographs, which I am hoping to feature in a future blog.


On this occasion, a sheep came up close to me when I was in a country lane, looking for a hub cap, and begged me to take a photo!  It has become one of my favourite pictures.  I am thinking of featuring it on a card, so I have tried taking some different versions with digital effects.  The various textures seem to suit black and white.  I also think black and white photographs always look classy.  In case you are wondering, I found the hub cap - some kind person in a nearby cottage had taken it in. Don't ask how it became dislodged in the first place!




No comments:

Post a Comment