Sunday, April 7, 2013

CLEARING THE DECKS

When I started wasting time looking for things I knew I had, it was time for a big clear up! I was in the middle of a large mixed media flower picture on board, which can be seen on my work table.  It took a while to get motivated and the task is not yet complete.  There are still drawers and boxes that need sorting, but I now feel my mind is so much clearer.  I have chucked out the dried up paints and rubbish, and discovered materials I had forgotten about!












I know I like looking at other people's studios, so here is a glimpse of mine. It still looks a bit messy but at least I can find everything now!  There is a work table, a high bench and a sewing area (you can just see my old trusted Bernina).  And the good news is I have now completed the flower picture (see below), and I am working on a new project.

'Secret Moments..Stay Forever'  (89 cms x 56 cms)




No comments:

Post a Comment