Sunday, July 25, 2021

COLOURFUL BUTTERFLIES!


It has been a long time since I have posted anything!  It is not that I haven't been creative when I can find time, but the truth is, full-time caring for a loved one doesn't leave you a lot of spare time!  I am still involved in doing the One Craft Gallery window with Caroline Tetley.  Above are pics of our latest window, which is full of colourful butterflies.  I made these out of thick cartridge paper decorated with alcohol inks.  They were coated with cold acrylic wax and the middle was then folded and stitched.

Above are some butterfly cards that I made by cutting up a background that I had constructed using layers of acrylic paint and napkins.  I then collaged on punched out flower shapes and butterflies.


No comments:

Post a Comment