Monday, November 5, 2018

NEW BOOKMARKS FOR THE ONE CRAFT GALLERY!


My bookmarks have sold well in the gallery - often as end of term gifts for teachers - so I needed to restock!  I raided my experimental samples, painted on A4 cartridge paper, and I folded and cut them so two bookmarks were made from one colourful background.  Painted papers - punched out and cut up with some illustrations and extra embellishment, were put together to create these bookmarks.

Each set of photographs show both sides of the seven new bookmarks. I sell them with an envelope and gift tag so they can be sent instead of a card...


The bookmark on the left was done on a background left over from another project.  It had a lot of shiny gold paint splattered on it which led to me using a religious icon theme on one side...




No comments:

Post a Comment