Monday, July 18, 2016

IT'S HOLIDAY TIME!


Last Friday, Caroline Tetley, fellow maker at the One Craft Gallery, and I did a seaside window display - just in time for the mini heatwave we are now experiencing!  We both brought in shells from home and we hung the map bunting that I produced last year.  I also brought in some other bits and pieces, such as a lighthouse I had made, and a fishing boat. The two seagull pics - seen above bottom right and left, are some artworks I did a few years ago for an exhibition on the seaside...


I have also produced some shell gift bags.  I have a punch for the gift tags, but in the past I have found the ones I have made tend to curl, as the punch will only take thin card. To solve this problem, I punched out two for each tag, and stuck them together with matt medium, at the same time as adding the image.  It feels as though the holidays are here...


No comments:

Post a Comment