Thursday, July 30, 2015

BLOG UPDATE

Walk the Talk - the new blog that I have been writing with my friend and walking companion, Jenny, has been going for nearly 3 weeks now.  We have had lots of positive feedback and over 700 visits!  I thought I would share a few of my favourite photos.


These pictures were taken when we had a guest walker - Trevor, the miniature schnauzer.  He was a quite a handful and started off the walk looking very dapper (see him with Jenny, top left), but ended up looking rather wet and bedraggled, after going through the wet undergrowth!


Jenny used my camera to take this rather arty photograph of a mother duck with some of her ducklings at our local park.


This beautiful shetland pony took us by surprise.  We just saw him through a gap in the hedgerow on a footpath to the west of Shepton.


I have never seen a cow with two black eyes before, but there he was staring at me from over the main road, just a few minutes walk from my house!



No comments:

Post a Comment