Monday, May 18, 2015

BELINDA'S BOOK

I am excited that I know a book author!  My friend Belinda, who is a super talented designer in so many fields, including logo and web design (she designed this blog for me),  has written her first book.  It is called 'The Mirror of Eden' and is the first part of a trilogy of books for children.  Being the person she is, she is attempting to do everything, including designing the book cover, market research, promotion and self-publishing, hopefully in November.  To follow and support her progress on this epic journey look at the blog she has set up - Belinda Blackwell - 'The Mirror of Eden'.

Belinda is hoping to be an 'authorpreneur'!  This is a term used in an article by Publishers Weekly about self-publishing in 2015.  I don't think it has made the dictionary, yet!  Can't wait to read the book!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment