Monday, January 5, 2015

NEW YEAR, NEW COURSE

2015 has not started well for me - a nasty cold.  I was fine over Christmas and then my husband developed a bad cold so I looked after him and as he got better I caught it, so the roles reversed!  Luckily, many months ago I had made plans for January - an on-line art course with Jane Davies. You have to book these way in advance as they are so popular.

While I have been poorly, I have had the delight of registering into the blog for the course and have had many interesting artists' introductions to read from all over the world and their work to admire.  I would like to share them with you but it is open only to those on the course - I recommend you sign up for one! And all this is even before the actual course begins with the first lesson on Wednesday.  This course is all about making a lot of art on cheap paper - aiming at 100 works in 10 weeks!  I will post some of my results if they are worth seeing!

What I can give you is a link to Jane Davies - her blog and her gallery.  She is a first class tutor.  I did a course last March with her and posted the results on this blog.  Unfortunately for me she lives in the USA as I would love to do a face-to-face course with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment