Thursday, December 12, 2013

ANGELIC ANGELS

Looking through the Christmas decorations I found some angels that I did a few years ago and had forgotten about!  Coincidentally,  I have just been making a new pin board on angels on Pinterest, a new obsession!  There are such lovely examples of handmade angels out there, and if I had more time this year, I would be inspired to make some different ones.


The faces are a collage of small pieces of paper cut from different models' faces in fashion magazines.  I remember it being a very fiddly job to do and they certainly ended up with unique expressions!

I saw this cute hanging glass angel when I went into the One Craft Gallery.  It is made by fellow maker, Fran Davies of Unicorn Glass.  We have regular customers who collect her tree decorations and come in every year to buy more to add to their collections.


No comments:

Post a Comment